Mile High Club Mile High Club

Nice game

A nice game, but needs an overhaul, the scoring system is screwed, it should be reversed, because you get penalised for getting a good score. Plus you do need a power bar, and maybe more than 3 lives on the first few levels, because i didn't realise the wind was there and how to measure it the first go, maybe even add a wind meter.

Azumanga Druglord Game! Azumanga Druglord Game!

Great game

This works in Internet Explorer, Netscape and Mozilla. So stop complaining, exit out of the window and load it again, if it doesn't work, then keep refreshing the page until it does. Worked for me.
Btw, when does this end!!!!! I got up to about Day 40 and got severely bored of the repetition, my girls had level 4 on everything and around 200 exp points. It should only give you 20 days.

USS Enterprise Two USS Enterprise Two

Great!

Great spoof, an extremely large amount of choice available and great graphics
Best game I've played online in years

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

One of the best games I've ever played

The only thing that's stopping me telling everyone about it is the fact that you start losing way to may archers and craftsmen and such even if they dont touch your castle

Goldenass- Part 2 Goldenass- Part 2

Nice game

Very nice, good graphics aswell, but you don't get enough bullets in every magazine

Saddam Statue Smashfest Saddam Statue Smashfest

Crap

I hate Saddam as the next person, but this involved buttons and crap 1980s graphics, no matter where you click it just hits him in the same spot

Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses Cooties Bar X-Ray Glasses

good game

a little spooky when there's the shemale at the end.
and there's an easy way to see the gypsy's balls, just have the Glasses on his left, level with his balls and move over to them.
Nice graphics and some well drawn tits, it'd be cool to see how you made it, well done

War Against Irak War Against Irak

good game

The last guy THINKS the spelling of the game is wrong, Irak!!! WTH, it's Iraq

anyway, a good game, but needs a few more levels

even if he is dutch, how old is he, cuz damn!

it's energy (not energie), and you have beaten the Iraqis (not Irak)

nice graphics though

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

The best dating sim EVER!!!

Tired of trying?!
HERE'S THE PASSWORD TO GET TO THE END!
t9GJ6Ol

Pocket Soccer Pocket Soccer

A great game

A little to hard to get used to at the start but after a while it gets easier to use